58mm Coffee Distributor, Santo Espresso Distribution Tool/Leveler, 3 Angled Slopes Adjustable Palm Distributor Fits 58mm Portafilter- Professional Espresso Distributor Leveler Tool
- The 58mm Palm Distributor features three angled slopes that efficiently, evenly and consistently move the coffee around in a circle motion to create an even puck, no more inconsistencies between baristas.
- 58mm size base is designed to work with 58mm portafilters and espresso machine models including: Breville, Rancilio, La Pavoni, Hamilton Beach, ECM, La Marzocco, Rocket, Alex Duetto, Astoria and all E61 group machines.
- Low profile makes it easier for barista to tamp with straight arm at 90 degrees to the counter. Evenly redistributes coffee grounds and provide a larger flat surface area for the barista to apply an even tamping pressure using the palm of the hand which helps with control and consistency.
- Height is adjustable by it's screw mechanism (no grub screws ,shims, or allen keys required) to suit different doses or baskets, you can set your desired tamping depth for consistent tamping pressure every time.
- The 58mm coffee leveling distribution tool even suits those using very low doses or larger baskets and can be adjusted to suit a range of doses, depending on specific roasting styles.
Details: Is prepping your grinds more important than tamping ? Prepare your shot before tamping with the Santo 58mm Adjustable Height Coffee Leveling Distribution Tool. Before you tamp your coffee, use Santo distribution tool to allow you to obtain the correct density and ground distribution, which will minimize channeling and increasing coffee extraction. Simply place on top of your dose in your portafilter and spin in a clockwise direction to evenly and consistently distribute your coffee before tamping. Specification: Material: 304 Stainless Steel Base + Aluminum Alloy Handle Weight: Appro. 495g Diameter: 58mm Adjustable Depth: Appro. 6~7mm
Package Dimensions: 2.9 x 2.7 x 1.7 inches