BACOENG Standard 4 Gallon 6.6Amp Ash Vacuum Cleaner with Blow Function for Pellet Stoves, Wood Stoves and BBQ Grills
- 👍【800-w Power & 18-kPa Suction】The brushless motor provides powerful suction with relatively low noise, provides continuous 18-kPa suction to lift embedded cold ash with ease.
- ☝【15L/4Gal Capacity 】The metal container is compact and lightweight and will not take up extra space making it easy to store and move.
- 🍍【Flexible Metal-lined Hose】The 1-metre flexible hose has a 20-centimetre aluminum nozzle makes it easy to access hard-to-reach areas. The hose is lined with metal to ensure heat resistance.
- ✨【Fully Sealed HEPA System】The HEPA vacuum can lock small dust particles in the cleaner. While eliminating secondary pollution, it can also protect the motor from being damaged by dust.
- 🎉【Package Includes】 1 x BA-ASH150L Ash Vacuum Cleaner, 1 x Metal-Lined Hose, 1 x Aluminum Nozzle, 1 x User Manual; 1 x HEPA ; ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
Details: 💡【Attention】Please clean the HEPA filter and canister after each use.This helps maintain optimal suction. Do not vacuum liquids, soot, plaster or cement dust. Do not vacuum hot ashes and hot, glowing or combustible objects. Do not use the appliance without the filters fitted properly in place. Do not use for the separation of health-hazardous dusts. The BACOENG BA-ASH150L ash vacuum cleaner is designed specifically to clean cold ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves and BBQ grills. Equipped with a reusable HEPA, the BACOENG Ash Vac traps fine dust particles and prevents stray particles from remaining in the air and settling in your home after you have completed the job. In addition, the filtration system works at high speeds to ensure the motor remains free from damage caused by ash and dust. #1 Why is suction reduced after long-term use? This is normal for any kind of vacuum cleaner. Dust and ash cover the surface of the HEPA, blocking the flow of air, resulting in a decrease in suction power. We recommend that customers clean the HEPA once a week to ensure the best working condition. If you find that the suction power can no longer be restored, you should replace the filters. #2 How should you clean the HEPA? Use an air compressor to blow away the dust and gently shake the filter as needed. Remove any debris with a clean, dry brush. Wash the Dacron filter bag with conventional detergent. #3 Can I handle hot ash? No. You should only handle cold ash. Even when the ash has been cooled for 24 hours, there may still be a risk of it catching alight again. DO NOT DO THAT. #4 How can you avoid the ash from blocking the hose? Please pick out the larger embers and put those aside, then use the ash vac to clean the smaller dust.
Part Number: P2207
model number: P2207