Distro Coffee Labs 9 Bar 6 Bar OPV Spring Modification for Espresso Machines - Compatible with Gaggia Classic
Brand: Distro Coffee Labs
- Made with high-quality 304 Stainless Steel for long-lasting performance.
- Easy to install - Requires only a 10mm wrench, Screw Driver, and 10 minutes of your time.
- Allows you to maintain industry standard 9 Bar of pressure for optimal espresso extraction.
- 9 Bar spring will decrease channeling leading to a more consistent and better tasting extraction.
- 6 Bar spring included as well! Allows you to experiment with lower pressure profiles.
Details: Introducing the Distro Coffee Labs OPV (Over Pressure Valve) modification kit compatible with newer Gaggia Classic Machines (2018 and newer). Designed to upgrade and enhance the performance of your espresso machine to the industry standard 9 Bar pressure. For those wishing to experiment and extract at a lower pressure, a 6 Bar modification spring is included as well. These high-quality springs are made with 304 Stainless Steel and take only a few minutes to install. Simply remove the top cover and replace the existing 13 Bar spring with either the 9 Bar or 6 Bar spring to enjoy an improved and more efficient espresso-making experience. Our Springs are designed to optimize the pressure, ensuring that each shot is perfectly extracted and full of rich, bold flavor. Whether you're a coffee connoisseur or just looking to get the most out of your espresso machine, this OPV modification kit is and easy to install must-have addition to your setup. Upgrade your machine today and experience the difference for yourself! Compatible with Models RI9380 Classic Pro 2018,2019,2020,2021 Please check your machine has the new black OPV valve with two silicone hoses going into the tank.
Part Number: DCL004
model number: DCL004