Kick Ash Basket Heavy Duty Grill Grate Super Lifter with Table Hook and Handle for Grill Grids, Pizza Stones, and Cast Iron Pans, Stainless Steel BBQ and Smoker Accessories - Designed in Wisconsin
Brand: Kick Ash Basket
- Kick Ash Basket's heavy duty stainless steel Grill Grate Super Lifter is a durable, industrial-strength barbecue tool made for lifting large, medium, and small sized universal metal or ceramic grill plates, pizza stones, cast iron pans, and other gas and charcoal grill parts
- Acts as a BBQ plate setter; the Kick Ash Basket Super Lifter allows you to lift heavy and hot metal grid racks to access coals and stoke fires or remove for cleaning and maintenance; time-saving, essential grill accessory to keep around for mid-cook organization, efficiency, and safety
- Maintain an organized outdoor grilling space; no more greasy workspaces; utilize the Kick Ash Basket Super Lifter to keep hot and greasy grill components off your clean surfaces without a stand; load-tested up to 30 pounds; two super lifters recommended for the BGE XL Plate Setter/ConvEGGtor due to excess size and weight
- Easy to grip and lift smoking hot grill accessories with one hand; the end hook mechanism hooks and balances off the edge of any sturdy surface to keep table tops clear and the hot metal grill grates or ceramic from burning anyone or anything; lift stone, steel, ceramic, and more up to 3/4" thick
- Package contains one Kick Ash Basket Grill Grate Super Lifter made with resistance welding; no additional parts necessary; compatible with grills like Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe, Vision, Weber, Broil King, Akorn Char Griller, Pit Boss, Primo Ceramic Grills, Louisiana Grills, Grilla Grills, Grill Dome, Vision Grills, and more
Details: Works with all cooking grids with a gap of 1/4" or more Clean and simple way to remove the cooking grate from the grill. Lift out the grate and hang it close by. Keep your hands and your grill table free of grease and grime; this hook helps you lift more weight and keep yourself at a safe distance when dealing with hot tools and surfaces. Make sure you never burn a surface again with the hanging technology.