Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill Press With Cool-grip Spiral Handle, 4.5 inch X 6.75 inch, Black
- One Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill Press With Cool-grip Spiral Handle, 6.75 Inch x 4.5 Inch
- Cool-grip Spiral Handle provides a safe, comfortable grip
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire
- Great for induction cook-tops
- Item shape: Rectangular
Details: On the stove top or grill, the Lodge Cast Iron Grill Press keeps bacon from curling and presses out unwanted grease from burgers. When preheated, the press also significantly speeds up cooking time. The heavy-duty cast iron base with a rustic hammered finish provides excellent heat retention for consistent, even cooking, and the spiral handle allows for a safe, comfortable grip. This grill press is safe to use in the oven, on the stove or grill, and over a campfire. The Lodge Cast Iron Grill Press is made for decades of cooking and comes pre-seasoned for an easy-release finish that improves with use. Assembly requires a flat head screwdriver and an adjustable wrench or pliers. Includes one Lodge Cast Iron Grill Press, 6.75 Inch x 4.5 Inch. Made in America. Care instructions for cast iron: 1. Wash with warm water. Add a mild soap, if desired. 2. Dry thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel. 3. Oil the surface of the pan with a very light layer of cooking oil while warm. Hang or store the cookware in a dry place.